Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?

To: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this pitcure?!?
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:22:39 -0500
Karl Witt wrote:

> Yanno...people bitch when they are 'left in the dark' about the reasons
> behind decisions, then when they are given the information they want, they
> still find a reason to bitch. it's true. you can't win.

AFAIK, Howard is not supposed to be making policy decisions that affect
the Solo II classes. Howard is our paid employee who is supposed to be
working for us, the club members. If the decision which cars to exclude
is made by the SEB instead of Dennis Grant and Howard Duncan then I have
a mechanism to attempt to change it. Otherwise, people like me are up
against a brick wall because we are trying to convince people who have
already decided what they want for their own ends. Is that fair?

Paul Foster