Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo

To: "Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mower racing vs ProSolo
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:23:48 -0600 (CST)

Stock????? I thought it was supposed to be entertaining?? You
know something that the average Billy Bob redneck will watch
on Friday night. To achieve this we would need ProSolo rules to be
rewritten to allow only A,B,C,D,E and F Mod and of course CP and BP.
This would insure that the viewing audience(TNN of course)would stay
tuned in for the entire evening.

Mike B. 99cm