Congratulations to Alex Tziortzis

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Congratulations to Alex Tziortzis
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:53:28 -0500 (CDT)
--Boundary_(ID_7gIv+KhyOhMKYt9e6t4q+g)

Chicago Region SCCA completed their season this past weekend with an awesome
performance by Alex Tziortzis (the famous Camaro driver/Nationals announcer).
With his outstanding performance, he clinched the class and overall title
Champion for Chicago Region SCCA.

Three weeks ago was the final event for Tri-State Sports Car Council (TSSCC) in
which Alek also clinched the class and overall title of Champion.

Both clubs run a 8 event series in which the class champion is based on your
best 5 events and overall champion is based on your best 6 events.  Overall
uses the RTP index to "level" the playing field.

I believe this is a great accomplishments and that is why I am announcing this
to all of team.net.

Congratulations Alex.

Lloyd Wilson

--Boundary_(ID_7gIv+KhyOhMKYt9e6t4q+g)--