Re: Kuhmo Tires(Neon pressures)

To: Thomas VandenOever <tavandy1@airmail.net>,
Subject: Re: Kuhmo Tires(Neon pressures)
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!
I have a D Stock Neon and,of course the same size
tire.
Rudy Constolation(The Kuhmo Rep) will tell you to
start out at 50lbs in front(At least thats what he
told me..lol). After some playing, I have found that
my basic settings are 47 lbs in front and 40 lbs in
the rear. Adjust from there and consider all of the
varibles to get what feels good to you.
Even though they are not the right size for the Neon,
the Kuhmo has many pluses to offer over the BFG. The
two things that you will be giving up is total tread
width, 1 inch to be exact(Helps in fast sweepers), and
the razor sharp turn in that the BFG has.
Other than those, the Kuhmo has so much more to offer
and those who run them will tell you the pluses!
Good Luck!
Mark Darby
#3 DS

http://im.yahoo.com/