Team.net Customer Service ( was re: Tire Rack )

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Team.net Customer Service ( was re: Tire Rack )
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:29:28 -0400 (EDT)
   Wow.  As I mentioned, I've been trying to get an answer out of the Tire
Rack for a month.

   Within an hour of posting that on Team.net, I received a message
from a/the Sales Manager at the Tire Rack with my answer.

   Now, that may be a coincidence, despite the fact that they ignored all
of my previous messages for a month, but I doubt it.

   At any rate, way to go Team.net Customer Service Dept!

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 scscc, nma, scca, imoc