Evolution Debuts 2 Day Dial In with Guy Ankney..January

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution Debuts 2 Day Dial In with Guy Ankney..January
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:53:01 EDT
Evolution Performance will be debuting it's first of 4  two day Dial In
Schools with Guy Ankney and a school format developed by Mark Daddio.  These
schools are for the "die-hard" autocrosser, serious to the core, and more
experienced driver.  Nick Leverone is the manager of these schools.  We will
be having them in different parts of the country, with the first being in
Tuscon.  We also will be having a toned down version of the school in one day
formats, not quite as intense and in depth as the 2 day.  These will go fast
as I am already getting deposits for spots to be held in the midwest one, and
Philly is on for April 28-29.  This will be of benefit also to roadracers as
Guy has extensive background in that and will be crew for Scotty White's team
for next year's World Challenge.  It is recommended that tools and a pit crew
person be brought for these.  I also am trying to have scales if possible
where we can.

I am taking care of registration for the Tuscon Az. school.  Cost is $370 for
the 2 days, lunch included.  The first 12 people to send me their checks are
in.  Registration for the phase one there is on our website with contact
person, e-mail and phone number.  Cost is 175.

Come take part in the only Dial In school of car and driver on the east
coast...and just in time for the 2001 season.

Thanks!

Jean Kinser
216 East Kelly Park Rd
Apopka, Fl 32712