Re: Scotty B. White!!!are you out there lurking?

To: markds33@yahoo.com, eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scotty B. White!!!are you out there lurking?
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:15:06 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/00 10:36:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
markds33@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hi Scotty!
  Way to drive at Texas! 24th to a top 10 finish!!!
 Awsome drive in tough conditions! You car looked
 great, I have even stole the bright green and black
 combination of your car for use on my
 website(www.geocities.com/markds33). Ive been talking
 to a Touring Car team out of San Jose running the
 Cougars! They've given me some numbers and want to
 bounce them off you!! I think they are high(and the
 race rental numbers are astronomical too). Please
 email me through my website,I would like to get your
 opinion!
 Mark"Rainman"Darby
 #3 DS  >>

It's hard for him to reply when he is out getting close to pole in T1 at the
runoffs and just finished an 11th place at Rd. Atlanta...

LOL-

Jean