Re: Noise complaints

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Noise complaints
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:33:30 -0700
Mark,

San Diego region has a 93 dBA at 50 feet limit, and we
now have some apartments overlooking the site.

The sound meter has always been placed in some type
of straight every time I work it, and street tires have never
been a problem, it has always been exhaust.  Backfires
can hit over 93 dBA.  But most of the time, everyone can
keep under that limit if they try.

Chris