Re: SCCA Valvoline Runoffs ©

Subject: Re: SCCA Valvoline Runoffs ©
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:29:19 -0400
I'll be in the playback, cheering on the cone dancers. It is scheduled to go
up at 1:30 eastern and off air at 6:00 PM all three days. I can't remember
if there is sun spot activity during this time, so transmission from the
site (Mid-Ohio) may have drop-outs (poor signal). This occurs on our uplink
back to Stamford, as well as the downlink to your local cable company (you
can't blame them THIS time). I gotta review last year's info or wait for the
company email warning about sun spot activity for all our networks (A&E,
History, NBA Channel, Biography Channel, and Outdoor Life).

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net