Re: 2001 Season sites in the Northeast

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2001 Season sites in the Northeast
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:32:52 -0400
Ayer could work. The only disadvantage with runways is the you don't get the
same visual with long courses that run away from each other as you do with
square courses.  I guess the TV guys wouldn't get as good a picture  ;-)
Personally, I don't really need to be able to watch both cars as a spectator
or when I'm driving.  It's fun but, personally, not the most interesting
part of the ProSolo format.  So from my perspective let's see if we can
convince Chang and his buddies to host the pro in Ayer.
Steve