Re: Enough already with the attacks???

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Enough already with the attacks???
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:09:05 -0500
Surprised you didn't refer to my ancestory in this latest flame attack.

I'd  bet you are a truck driver by day, hiding behind your CB microphone and
just saying whatever you please  - knowing you can get away with it because
of the anonymity!!  If not, you should be  -  the personality fits!!

BTW, I contest the "we" in your message. I find most team.netters and
autocrossers in general to be more adult than to resort to these tactics.
There are just some loose cannons (or is it mouths) out there like you and
RJ that do not fit that mold.

TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> Let's see, GR still grudgingly holds onto bad feelings regarding a petty
> exchange of words on a stock classing disagreement many moons ago, yet
> refers to someone else as being immature.  Ok.........
>
> I hate to break this to you GR, but nobody has to drag you down to the
level > you already exist at.  Now we might drag you down to the reality of
what