Re: Things to Never Do

To: <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Things to Never Do
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 00:19:56 -0500
>  Interesting that this comes up specifically when under-subscribed
>classes are under discussion.  A diversion?>
>  Roger II
===========================
Yup, it's those black helicopters at work again.  ;^)

>(I've been thinking and adding all day - If you summed together the IQ
>of every Roger Johnson I know, it wouldn't add up to 202.  Hmmmm.)
============================
Yeah, but they're still fun guys to hang out with.  Some folks are simply
way too smart for their own britches.

Eric (dumb, but fun) Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Whether outwardly or inwardly, whether in space or time,
the farther we penetrate the unknown,
the vaster and more marvelous it becomes."
Charles A. Lindbergh