Re: Broken Engine

Subject: Re: Broken Engine
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 pylon@pylon.cc wrote:
>      Sorry about the attacks, believe me, I know how it feels!  But
> don't worry, there are a few vocal people around here that would
> much rather start an argument than actually worry about good
> driving...

I can't speak for those damn hotheads, but I know I can _argue_ a hell of
lot better than I can _drive_...

:-)

Its important to remember that email messages tend to give you people's
opinions in a manner that can be fairly easily mis-interpreted as well as
via a medium where people are more comfortable expressing what they think
internally without as much "window dressing".  That doesn't make them bad
people and there's every chance you'd like the person if/when you met.

For instance, neither Scotty White or I spit on each other once during the
entire Pro Finale.  It was a little rocky there at the start, but I think
both of us made a decision to let it go.  I, for one, am really glad I
did.  Scotty, despite having some mis-guided opinions (:-) is a really
nice guy.

Mark