RE: OSP, was BSM, SM2

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OSP, was BSM, SM2
From: miket <miket@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 00 12:05:31 -0500
I for one would welcome a no-holds barred class.  Some people do enjoy playing
in the unlimited $ class.  Other folks enjoy playing in a class like that as a
challenge - lets see if my creativeness & engineering skills can overcome
cubic $.  Sometimes that actually happens!  And others (like me) would love to
watch - I bet it makes for a good show when you are working. I bet OSP would
be one of those classes at Natioanls that people make a point to watch - kinda
like CP.

Come to think of it, if an unlimited$ class is not desireable, then we should
clean things up and get rid of A-mod.  Think of OSP as street legal A-mod.

There are many, many other classes for people like mostof us to play in, but
no real class (ok maybe AM - but try to drive one of those to the store ot the
Friday night cruise) for the those motivated by the things that and OSP type
of class allows.  I'd love to do OSP if I had more time and free$!!!   I say
give it a chance and let the class enrollment decide it's fate.

Give peace a chance.  Lets all just get along.  We are the world....  I'm sure
Gandi said something appropriate as well.....

Mike Taylor
miket@interaccess.com