Ft. Myers SEDiv Solo2 - CANCELLED !!!

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@topica.com, BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com
Subject: Ft. Myers SEDiv Solo2 - CANCELLED !!!
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:27:40 EDT
The BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Championship Series regrets to inform you that
the Ft. Myers event for Oct. 27-29 has been cancelled.  Previous event
announcements were based on a verbal agreement, but when the contract was
received this week substantial charges for site rental and event expenses not
previously discussed were listed.

Attempts to get the costs more in-line with the anticipated attendance level
for this particular event location and date were unsuccessful, forcing the
cancellation.  If there is a need to fault someone then please blame me for
not being more thorough in my preliminary discussions to arrange for the
event.  I failed to foresee this scenario.  With the cancellation of the
event, Darrin Disimo plans to use the Ft Myers site on Oct. 28 - 29 date for
the Evolution Performance Driving School.  Please call Darrin at (954)
757-2298 before 9 pm EST to reserve your spot for the Evolution school.

The final SEDiv Solo2 event in downtown Atlanta, GA is still a go for Nov. 10
- 12.  The Atlanta Region will host the Evolution Performance Driving School
on Friday, Nov. 10 with the SEDiv Solo2 competition taking place on Nov. 11 -
12.  For reservations to the Evolution school please contact Ben Thatcher at:

bthatch@juno.com

Stayed tuned to the SEDiv Solo2 website for more information on the upcoming
Atlanta event, as well as registering on-line, viewing the entry list, etc.:

http://www.eec.com/sediv

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward
TeamZ3@aol.com