Bushings and struts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Bushings and struts
From: "Chuck Mathews" <lesser_of2evils@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 07:36:10 GMT
I am driving a '92 Honda Civic LX 4DR and racing in ES. I was wondering what
the current rules have to say about replacing the bushings on the front end.
I would like to change to urethane if allowed (want to stay stock). What are
the Fast Guys using? Secondly, I am in need of some new struts. What kind of
struts are the Civic guys and the other ES guys using? Where can I find some
good struts? I heard that I might be able to pick up a used set (as they are
rebuildable) -- where might I find a set?

Chuck Mathews
CIR SCCA
ES #53

PS Yes, I am Charlie Mathews' (C-mod FF) son.

http://profiles.msn.com.