Re: $500 raffle at Nats.

To: GRMPer@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $500 raffle at Nats.
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:21:02 EDT
In a message dated 9/5/00 6:13:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, GRMPer@aol.com
writes:

<<
 Ok....I'm going to give it one last plug on this forum.   Sorry for the
 spam.....treet...smeat...whatever you want to call it.

 If you're a Nationals rookie, and you're the highest finishing
 newbie...Grassroots Motorsports magazine will give you a really cool trophy
 from Scott Schleh AutoArt............HOWEVER...you can get that really cool
 trophy AND $500 if you are a GRM subscriber and are running stickers. >>

If anyone thinks you are spaming for wanting to give away money and to for
what you are doing...I will jump off this list.  You try to do good things
and give back to this sport-if only more people would do that stuff...

See you there-
Jean