Want to trade work assignements at Nationals?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Want to trade work assignements at Nationals?
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 14:11:33 EDT
I am in FS and would really like to watch CP, i.e. last heat tues./weds.,
but that is when I am scheduled to work.  So, I figured I might find someone
who wanted to trade work assignments.  If anyone in DS, DP, or FSPL would
like to trade to work while CSL, DM, and FM run at the same time as CP on
the other course, please let me know.

-dave

http://profiles.msn.com.