FS: 99 2.5RS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 99 2.5RS
From: Priebe17@gateway.net
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:00:48 EDT
I am selling my 99 Subaru 2.5RS.  The car is immacculate!!  I am only selling
the 99 RS, because I bought serial #11, which is the one I will be running at
Nationals.

27k, Silver/Charcoal, leather, carbon fiber (dash, e-brake, shift knob),
gauge pack, air filtration system, air, sunroof, pw, pl, ps, abs, alarm,
cd/tape (6 speaker audio), diff protector, side skirts painted (ala M3
style), and probably more I am leaving out.

16k FIRM is what I am asking for the car.  I believe trade in is around
15.5-15.7k.

--Brian Priebe