AS/ASL ride needed for Finale.....maybe

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AS/ASL ride needed for Finale.....maybe
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:44:57 -0700
Well, I didn't want to get to a point of posting this, but it looks like
Annie's S2000 may not be available for us for the Finale and Nationals.

Unfortunately Annie had an excursion with the car that has caused enough
damage that it may not be repaired in time to take.

This leaves us in a bit of a predicament.  We both have decent points for
the year in AS and L1, and need a car to run at the Finale.  We were the
only S2000 registered.

One criteria is that we need to run on Kumho tires.  I am more than willing
to supply tires in exchange for the ride.  I would like a competitive car to
run, and ultimately would prefer an S2000, but am open to anything.

So, if anyone out there is going and would like a co-driver in the open
class and one in L1, please let me know asap.

We will know in the next day or so whether or not we will be able to get
Annie's car out there or not, but since we are so close, I want a backup
plan in place!

Ron Bauer
Y2K S2K
Team Butt Heat