RE: Question about St. Louis Gateway to the Nationals

To: "Ax List (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question about St. Louis Gateway to the Nationals
From: "Eric Buckley" <ejbuckley@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:21:09 -0500
nathan_pitchford

> Just a few questions pertaining to Gateway to the Nationals
> event in St.
> Louis, MO.:
> 1. Can a unexperienced person or rookie enter this event?

Yes

> 2. Also can you enter just for one day or does it have to be two?

Either

> 3. What is the special I heard about the entry fee?

$25 one day, $45 two day SCCA member, $55 two day non-SCCA member

>  If there are any other differences between this event and
> the regular one
> day events I would like to know. Thanks

Aside from it not being one day? Seriously, this is still just driving
around cones. Pre-registration is required. Tech is the day before. Heats
are larger. Organization is somewhat tighter. But the bottom line is we're
still out to have a good time.

Actually, the regular St. Louis Region events are getting so big they feel
more like divisionals.

Eric Buckley
7STR: 98 Integra GSR
St Louis Region