RE: DSP GSR's

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DSP GSR's
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@trimofran.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:56:54 -0500
Well, actually Eric wrote that, but he was agreeing with me. ;-)  I haven't
looked at any results, and I'm not familiar with Mark Allen's car, so I was
certainly 'out on a limb' myself.

The class could see a surprise from a completely unexpected direction.
Locally, a new guy was driving a very non-prepped FWD 2nd gen Eclipse in DSP.
Considering the mods (basically an intake and some lowering springs, and Khumos
on stock wheels) to the car, he went f*a*s*t.  On paper, the car is definitely
the wrong choice, but who knows... I have no evidence to back this up, but I
think there is a car in the DSP class capable of upsetting the X1-9 dynasty.

-Brad
(I'm just full of it some days...)