Re: Need help; FJr drivers allowed to work???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need help; FJr drivers allowed to work???
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:47:43 -0500
Thank you ALL for your input on this issue.  It seems to be the
general consensus that there are plenty of other jobs we can assign
the kids to do that will keep them OFF the active course.  I'll share
your input with the rest of the SSC.

But, IMNSHO, we shouldn't have to bounce around all over the rulebook
looking for those other duties.  That's why we think it should either
be incorporated as a part of 2.1.N or at least referenced there to
Appendix I.2.B.4.

Thanks, again, for all your help.

BTW, if you're a licensed SSS, I would hope that by now you've
received your August issue of the Safety Belt.  If you have, we would
certainly welcome your reaction. If you haven't, just hang on.  It
should show up in your mailbox in the next day or so.  We're also
working on getting the Safety Belt posted to the official SCCA website
so EVERYBODY can have access to it.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman