Re: talent show?

To: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@mail.christoc.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: talent show?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:00:47 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Hammond <christoc@mail.christoc.com>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, August 18, 2000 10:06 AM
Subject: talent show?

>ok ok ok, I know I will get flamed for this....

Nah. "Even dumb questions have answers." --Linus Van Pelt

>but being a new guy... when is that talent show?

Thursday night. It's a don't-miss-it evening, and BFG buys dinner.

>who is in it?  etc.....?

You are, and anyone else who wishes to expose themselves on stage. :-)

It can be serious or not, talented or not. Roger-the-Famous is the major
domo of the affair. You have to let him know in advance you want to
participate, like five minutes before showtime or so (he doesn't mind if you
tell him sooner).

You'd be amazed at how tolerant the audience is. Of course, their standards
are pretty low too. (I wouldn't miss it!).

--Rocky Entriken (my standards surpass the least of them)