Cheatin' Was:DSP Neon

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheatin' Was:DSP Neon
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:06:08 EDT
Eric was talking Briggs karts here, folks....
In F125 we are ALLOWED to modify the engines extensively.
I have read of European engines making in excess of 50 HP,
although they are not legal in the U.S.  Here, a really twisted up
one can make 43 HP, but the power band is so high and skinny
that 6 gears doesn't seem like enough.  Not a good autocross
motor at all.

Alan Sheidler
Running a STOCK (as in never been apart from the Honda factory)
CR125.  Even have the original jetting.....