Re: Graphics/lettering Sources

To: Karl Rickert <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Graphics/lettering Sources
From: CJ Bienert <rallyfan555@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:10:39 -0700 (PDT)
I made the mistake of going to a local sign shop.
Save yourself a lot of entry fee money and stop by a
Hobby Lobby or similar craft store and pick up a sheet
of refrigerator magnet material.  I got a 1ft X 2ft
sheet for around $12 after the sign shop charged me
$6/ea for 4" letters.  After that, it's just a matter
of printing out some large letters/numbers from your
computer to use as templates.  So easy a 10 year old
could do it.  (and after seeing the job "Sign Pro" did
of hacking them out, I wish I had hired a 10 year old!
 LOL)

-CJ

https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net