DTN Funding Last Call!

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DTN Funding Last Call!
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:16:22 -0400
All:

I have received exactly two checks (both from MAC owners, somehow this makes
sense :^)   ).

Phil Either
Paul Czarzanne (Czarnecki and Cezanne)

Karl Rickert or David Hawkins will be posting shortly the names of those
that have contributed via Paypal.

So if you still haven't contributed to our Driver To Nationals, Karl
Rickert, please click into Paypal or send a check directly to Karl.

Thanks to all who have already contributed to the fund, especially when
things were so far behind, organizational wise.

BTW, Good Luck to everyone venturing out to Nationals! Have safe drives and
fun runs.

Matt Murray
mattm@optonline.net
Former Y2K DTN admin
Direct link for DTN Donations via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net

Snail Mail Address for DTN contributions:

Karl Rickert
54 Barnes Ave
Chattahoochee, FL 32324