Fw: More Rookie Nationals Questions

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: More Rookie Nationals Questions
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:40:12 -0500
It could be a stereotype, but once you see the site, you'll understand.  The
concrete is disintegrating badly, and there are lots of large drains, etc
just wanting to eat something with small wheels!  It would like trying to
rollerblade on a gravel lot (or the Katy Trail!)

If you need me to bring your bike, just let me know.

Dave

This message also posted on www.christoc.com Racing Forums.  Get a message
board for you region, FREE.