AS is interesting

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AS is interesting
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 23:21:47 -0700
 Hello peoples,
Well as noted below, AS should be interesting, but it appears a large
miracle would have to happen to get the motor parts in and done. (NOS is
hard to locate). So I don't think the pushover TVR will be there this
year. The two So. Cal. S2000 drivers going to Nationals have both turned
me down citing the same reason. I guess I should be flattered! :^) I
dunno :^( , anyway I'm shopping for rides, Preferably in AS, But.. A few
possibles are here, but no definate "yes's" yet.
 I think I should ask Ralph Elder how to do this,... and I do kick in
Funds pay entrie, etc.
 I also guarantee not to beat you if you drive faster than me :^).
    Thanx--
Flames,Spams and Privates are welcome, I deserve most of what I get.
  Bill Sanford