Re: And The Winner Is...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: And The Winner Is...
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:47:52 GMT
>Karl Rickert!!
>
>(insert applause here)

Thank You Team.net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank all that voted, Team Laughing Stock and Team.net for
hosting DTN.

Mike B., does TLS have a contingency program?

I contacted JD Kemp last week and got a commitment from him to co-drive the
Alfa at Nationals if I were elected DTN. So look out Topeka here we come!!
Someone find that video of JD and I singing!

If the CP drivers need a designated driver for the week, just look me up!
I'll shouldn't be to hard to find. How many white '74 Alfa Spiders are gonna
show up and run in C-Stock anyway?! Look for the Italian flag in the pits.

More later.
Thanks Again!

Karl Rickert
Y2K Team.net DTN