Re: Driver To Nationals Voting Y2K Nominations

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driver To Nationals Voting Y2K Nominations
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:10:50 -0400
Yes, it is official, Brian Beckman will not attend, due to the family
commitments. So alas, we are down to two nominee's, unless we find
additional candidates in the next four days.

For those wishing to send checks, you really do need to get them out as soon
as possible. If not possible, use the paypal method outlined below.

Thanks,
Matt Murray
DTN admin Y2K
27 Old Mill Road
Westport, CT  06880-6622

mattm@optonline.net

This is what David Hawkins has set up for Paypal:

If you aren't signed up with PayPal and don't mind using your credit card
online,
please use the below link to sign up.  This will give you $5 and
DTN $5.  As soon as JD enters a credit card number, we'll
have $10 in the account (I used myself as a referral).

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com