Price correction: Porsche 968 For Sale

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>, "NER Solo postings" <nersolo@ner.org>
Subject: Price correction: Porsche 968 For Sale
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:32:54 -0400
Someone mentioned that that there was some confusion over the price of the
968 cars that I have for sale. So to clear things up, since I didn't get the
price changes to North American Pylon (call 1-800-KT-KELLY) in time, lemmy
repost 'em.

Matt Murray

PS: Should either (or both) cars be sold through Team.net, a protion of the
sale will go to The Team.Net server fund.

mattm@optonline.net

For Sale:
1995 Porsche 968 Coupe with the Sport Chassis Option (M030)
Six speed transmission, Black Exterior, Black interior, Sunroof, Power
windows, locks,
3 liter four cylinder, 236 hp, 225 torque, ABS brakes, New clutch done at
78,000 miles, new tires. 91,000 miles, all records since 15,000 miles.
differential, Sport Seats, AM/FM/CD,
Asking $24,990
1998 SCCA A Stock Solo II National Championship car

and the daily driver:

1995 Porsche 968 Coupe White Exterior, Six speed transmission, Tan/Savanna
interior, Sunroof, Power windows, locks,
3 liter four cylinder, 236 hp, 225 torque, ABS brakes, 73,000 miles.
Asking $20,990

Please contact:
Matt Murray
203-454-4429 before 9 PM eastern or
mattm@optonline.net

Some jpgs available as well as a Carfax report