Re: For Sale, eh

To: autojim@delphi.com, eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: For Sale, eh
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:07:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/00 6:54:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
autojim@delphi.com writes:

<< Uh, Eric, I realize that the beer situation in Kansas City is a little
 weird except for some decent micros, but you know the Candians will tell
 you that the only good beer brewed on this continent comes from their side
 of the border, so you wouldn't be offering anything they'd want. :)

 Jim Crider
 autojjim@delphi.com

What?????? We still can got Schlitz in a can!!!!!(I Topeka thats imported
beer) What else does a "Beer guzlin, gun carrying, truck driving, redneck
with a home made tralier need?

Mike(When you are from KC its a lot like being from that "Whole other
country" Texas, only it snows)B. 99cm