Re: Evolution Natinoals Warm up

To: alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Evolution Natinoals Warm up
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:37:39 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/00 3:38:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com writes:

<<
 What if your top competitors are all instructors,
 like they would tell me how to beat them!

 Instructors:
 Dean Sapp
 Tommy Pulliam
 Chris Lindberg

 Hell, Dean has sworn Sam Strano to not
 give me any more suggestions. :^)
 I think Ill just rely on my Sapp Performance Center
 license plate frame (worth .5 seconds), and negative displacement
 wheel spacers and synthetic muffler bearings to catapult me ahead :^) >>

This is where you ride with them and can learn some of their tricks..and
where you can counteract....like Dean..you know his biggest thing going for
him is his Partridge Family CD-you know there was a Brady 6 CD I heard...and
that one hand of his....take him out and play some pool, bowl...get him to
have blisters so he has to use 2 hands to race with....or else do NOT let him
drink the night before..no hangovers...no win for Mr. Sapp.   And Sam...well,
he likes those Jello shots I hear...so maybe take him and and fill him up
with that...I think the opposite with the hangovers works for Sam...or make
sure he gets few hours of sleep, again opposites work for thim than for Dean.
  And Mr. Lindberg?  Get in his suitcase and hide his G-string...I'm hearing
that is the thing these days for midlife crisis's...maybe get him a navel
piercing with a Camaro on it tell him it would mean so much to you if he wore
it....I am also sure he'd like to see if you could get his steering wheel to
come off in a run...

Sapp Performance will be there-so if it breaks, he's there...LOL

Jean