Re: Police The issue

To: jemitchell@compuserve.com, BRUBEL51@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Police The issue
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:36:37 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/00 10:39:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jemitchell@compuserve.com writes:

> putting on makeup while
>  driving, reading while driving, changing lanes without
>  signalling, turning without signalling, stopping at the bottom of
>  an onramp at the beginning of the acceleration lane, driving
>  slowly in the left lane while traffic passes you on the right,
>  carrying people (or animals, for that matter) in the bed of a
>  pickup truck, etc. In 32 years of driving, I have never seen any

And you left out the most obvious and newer: The idiots using cell phones.
And If I have offended someone on this list by saying that, well, if the shoe
fits........Honestly? Too bad if I offend. I have seen more inattention and
absolute stupidity because of cell phone use and driving.

Mike d