Re: Neon - Lights out? (was Re: Stock class reclassings)

To: boysrus_racing@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Neon - Lights out? (was Re: Stock class reclassings)
From: Scott Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:13:47 -0400
I could be wrong here, but don't the SOHC Neon's have a better torque
curve for autocrossing? They are separated in road racing because you are
able to keep the DOHC in the top end  where the power is, but I don't
think it would help much autocrossing.Just my opinion, YMMV.

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si  HS 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
http://www.teamunderdog.com/