Re: hassled by The Man

To: Rick Brown <free2000@QuixNet.net>
Subject: Re: hassled by The Man
From: John Eagan <johneagan@toltbbs.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:30:43 -0400
Rick Brown wrote:

> For every jerk
> officer, there are a bunch more dedicated ones.
> And I also think it's a
> shame if Officer Goodale chooses to not post because of one person's
> unfortunate remarks.

I think that would be Deputy Sheriff Goodale, wouldn't it?

I'm not going to get into an argument about law enforcement here. You're
probably right about the proportions and I probably have exaggerated
them. Pick on that if you like. Unfortunately the sad fact is that in
any given job there are going to be good people doing their best to do
what they should do, and there are also a lot who should not be in that
job. When the latter are in a uniform with a gun and a badge, they can
cause a lot of problems for people who they are paid to help.

JLE