Re: Antiseize on wheel studs causes binding?

To: Jack.Stone@Eng.Sun.COM, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Antiseize on wheel studs causes binding?
From: bluemr2@juno.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:38:36 -0400
>Well I used Antiseize and what I have notice
>this past event is that sand will bind to the
>anti seize.  So I had to wipe off the inside
>of the threads to remove the gritty stuff.

        I had to use anti-seize because the lugnuts would rust on everytime it
rains...  Haven't had any problems with dirt or anything.  Had a couple
that kinda stuck, but NOTHING compared to like they did before the
anti-seize!  It used to take a couple of hard kicks to break the lugnuts
free.  Now I can remove them normally (except for one that stuck at the
last event that took a kick to break free)...

Brian
'91 MR2 4ap
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.