[no subject]

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:37:09 -0500
George, I'm with Tom and you.  I'm sending this via the list because I've
misplaced your address.

 Some rules and class changes adversely affect one marquee over another.
Things change.  We dumped our Fiero after a long look at the car and the rules
for Stock, SP and P.  It just wasn't the car to have.  Joe (brother) still
loved the car, I just drove it.  It was the hardest thing to drive I've ever
been in except for maybe a Fox Mustang with too much motor and no suspension
modifications.  I voted them a draw.  FP in Texas has grown by three cars that
I know of.  Will all of them run in Topeka, no.  Will they next year, maybe.
We went with the RX-7 because I bought it for $50.00 in a bank auction and not
because it was "the" car.  That it may be competitive is another story.  That I
can drive it well enough to make Tom and Pete notice me, well that's the hope.
As for those super cars that show up at Topeka, well we can gripe, complain,
write letters and change the classes so they have a place to play and we can
too.    If it doesn't work, well I'll still go and mark my standing against
similar cars.  With that '86 Fiero, there just weren't any "similar" cars, so I
can truly see your consternation in FP.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.