Re: Corvette C4 Tire Sizes & Suggestions

To: "'Mike Bullis'" <mike@benchmarksales.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Corvette C4 Tire Sizes & Suggestions
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:04:40 -0400
Opinions will vary on this.  I've tried 315's on 9.5 and fond the
grip to be better than 275's.  The downside is steering response.
It definitely suffers, but I was accustomed to the steering
response of a C3, so there was no way that you could screw up a
C4 to be that bad ;-)

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; ITA and ITS RX-7's
Speedbleeders, $5.20, Super Siphon $8.95, credit cards now
accepted at
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=greendotracing%40netzero.net