RE: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross

To: "Alfred Stirba"@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross
From: "Lisa E." <clash_girl@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 06:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Al,

...and thanks to everyone else who replied off-list.
Your encouragement means a lot!  Dad's discouraged at
the moment because his activity is very limited, but
it is great to know that once he recovers, he can do
the things he always enjoyed, and even try some new
things!

As you who love autocrossing know, it's just one of
those things that is so fun, you want to share it with
other people.  It's not often I get to share a new and
fun hobby with my Dad, it's usually the other way
around...

Thanks again to everyone,
Lisa

--- "Alfred Stirba, III" <stirbaa@cliu.org> wrote:
> Don't know about heart attacks, but I had a stroke
> in Sept of '99. My Dr.
> was a little skeptical of racing after 5 months of
> recovery. He did finally
> release me me to autox, but would not go the
> distance to release me for club
> racing. I did find that the adrenaline pumping felt
> different, but no ill
> effects while running! Best of luck to your dad.
> Al
> #13 RX7

=====
Lisa & Spike 95R BB
Louisville, KY  USA
Team Teams (In NO particular order!) Frou-Vroom, Voodoo, CRI Air Horns, Dlr
Alt, M Road, Finishline, Moss, Borbet, RE-71s Woohoo!
SCCA, BMC, PMC, ABCDEFG  :P    And My Miata Guy Rocks!
See Spike @ http://www.geocities.com/clash_girl/Spike_Scrapbook.html

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com