Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)
From: "Lisa E." <clash_girl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 10:23:50 -0400
Mark,
No problem, I've been on the Miata mailing list where <ahem> heated
discussions are the norm lately, only they aren't even arguing over anything
regarding Miatas for the most part... :)

And thanks to all for the clarification.  I won't worry about it, but it is
good to know I should hang on to the OEM knob and the visors just in case I
need them later.

Also, I enjoy your list -- I'm learning a lot just by taking it all in...
<returning to lurk mode, thanks for the help!>

Lisa