WS6 is fine so is supra turbo, and M3 (lets make ESP faster)

To: bob1@sns-access.com
Subject: WS6 is fine so is supra turbo, and M3 (lets make ESP faster)
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 30 May 2000 10:54:52 -0700
People, The ESP pax is representitive of the history of the class and everyone
knows that ESP has not been pushed to the limits yet..  as soon as it is the
pax time will reflect it.  it all goes back to the past ESP CARS being, well,
slower then they can be..   Pax is reactionary, not proactive, if the M3's
force the ESP guys to step up and compete, (I expect it to take at least the
rest of the season) then the pax factor will reflect it.

heck look what happened to the supra in ESP last year, neat car, compeditive,
but the ponycar guys succeeded in their witchunt and got it reclassed for this
year..  AND IT DID NOT WIN!!! that was an SS car to ESP move..

lets make ESP cars faster instead of chasing away all the faster cars..

Jeffrey Lloyd
'96 BMW Z3 1.9 2fat4bs (ultimate tanning machine)
'81 Diesel Rabbit pickup (waiting TDI transplant)