Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712

To: "Mike Neary" <mcneary@usa.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 02:27:07 -0500
>Check out the Peru Pro results in STS.  2nd place, Eric
>Kriemelmeyer was running the 712s.  Today he won STS and the
>Honda Street Showdown in Petersburg on the Kumhos as well.
==========================
Were they shaved or full tread Kumhos?

I still contend that running "street" tires is not going to be any cheaper
(or easier) for the top dogs (I love any sort of "cheap" argument when
racing is involved), cuz street tires wear like shit and should probably be
shaved to near-bald for optimum dry performance just like their racing
brethren.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Education is neither intelligence nor wisdom. An educated
fool can always find a philosophy to justify his folly.
I have no idea who originally said this.  But I like it.