Re: M3's in ESP... The mental factor

To: Jason Saini <speedyj73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: M3's in ESP... The mental factor
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 18:38:24 -0600
Actually PD started way back (35th) on the grid because he could not
qualify the car for both GT and Touring. (He used the same car in
different configs for both races, which had its own controvesy, go read
the message boards at http://www.sccapro.com/, if you want the skinny.)

He *did* cut through the field like a hot knife through butter, clear up
two 2nd place in 12 laps.  At the end he let Kleinubing and Plumb take
1st and 2nd.  Kleinubing led every lap.

Todd
P.S. This assumes you're talking about the Lowe's race :)