Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)

To: mattm@optonline.net, volpp@netdoor.com
Subject: Re: SCCA Spokesperson...... :-)
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:28:31 EDT
In a message dated 5/27/00 6:22:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mattm@optonline.net writes:

<< FWIW, last Sunday's New England Region autocross was held in Smith &
 Wesson's employee parking lot. It was also the first day that NER fired up
 their new public address system purchased from Peavey. BTW, it was great to
 hear the announcers (well, except me) clearly for the first time in NER. PCA
 also runs at S&W.

 Matt Murray >>
Boy could I "Run Wild" with this one!!!!!!!  So Matt are you heading out to
pickup a
 Smith model 27 in .357 magnum????????? Is that the point???

Mike(I just couldn't help myself)B. The original 99cm