Re: Corvette Z06 - Competition for SS?

To: Matthew Carson <mcars@vt.edu>
Subject: Re: Corvette Z06 - Competition for SS?
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:41:23 -0700

I think the current hardtop Vette has REAL potential in SS.  At 3050 lbs, the
car is well over 150 lbs lighter than I thought it was going to be.  345hp and
huge wheels make for a real sweet car.  The Z06 could be the one without
development....

AB

Matthew Carson <mcars@vt.edu> on 05/26/2000 10:34:17 PM

Please respond to Matthew Carson <mcars@vt.edu>