RE: NEW ESP CHALLANGE

To: "'Jeff Lloyd'" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Subject: RE: NEW ESP CHALLANGE
From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:53:32 -0700
So you're saying that Bob is a better driver than any ESP driver, including
John Ames who has never beaten him at a local event (they both live in the
Denver area).

John Ames' 10 or so national championships don't count for much?

The focus is on Bob because it's easier to use a known quantity as a
reference driver.

The fact that Todd Green never trophied a national event and is now doing
better than national champs at ProSolos, and some first time autocrosser in
Houston is whooping his local class are useful info to me and other ESP
drivers, but perhaps not the SEB, so I don't dwell on it.