Reminder to all

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Reminder to all
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:53:57 EDT
It seems like I finally managed arouse someone's insecurity enough to be
physically threatened if I show up at Nat's.  For the record if anyone wants
to kick MaS's butt for something I publicly post on team.net it's no skin off
my back.  Afterall, I'm just a psychological manifestation of what a lot of
people think, but are hesitant to say, and kicking Mark the Nice Guy's ass
won't change their opinion or mine.

I just thought I'd mention it as a reminder to people who may have never had
their butts kicked before, and live in fear of it, that there are possibly a
few folks out here who are several cards short of a full deck.

mAs