Re: Why ESP Ponycars Weigh So Much (more than M3s)B

To: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Subject: Re: Why ESP Ponycars Weigh So Much (more than M3s)B
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:09:31 -0700
OK I was misinformed.

How do you view this comment posted on the Road Racing and
Autocrossing Mustangs listserv:

"I could have told you that the M3 was a killer car for the class.  You
just can't beat physics. Smaller and lighter than a mustang, lower CG,
50/50 weight, a truly fabulous suspension and IRS (far beyond what any
muscle car will achieve in SP), unheard of in ESP brakes, and decent
power and gearing."